Vegan Cacao Crunch Granola Recipe
Check out the ingredients, this granola recipe has no refined sugar, all natural, healthy ingredients and it tastes amazinggg!
You know we only use fresh, locally sourced ingredients don’t you, so you too can get everything you need to make this nutritional breakfast at home.
Our menu is designed to offer you a variety of dietary specific dishes, you’ll be happy to know this dish is not only vegan but dairy & gluten free too.
PREP TIME: 10 minutes
COOK TIME: 45 minutes
DIETARY: Vegan, dairy free & gluten free
1.5 cups rolled oats
½ cup almonds roughly chopped
½ cup walnuts roughly chopped
1 tbsp cacaco powder
1/2 cup maple syrup
4 tbsp coconut oil
TO SERVE EACH BOWL
1 cup oat milk
½ fresh sliced banana
5 fresh strawberries
seasonal fruits – sliced
1 tbsp coconut crisps
- Preheat the oven to 150°C
- Mix up the oats & nuts in a big bowl
- Warm up coconut oil with maple syrup
- Mix though coconut oil & maple with oat mix
- Lay the mixture flat on the baking tray and spread out.
- Bake for 45 minutes, stirring every 10-15 minutes to ensure an even cook. Once done, remove from the oven and allow to cool.
- Once cooled place granola mix in serving bowl
- Present seasonal fruits on top of granola
- Add oat milk in last minute just before serving
- Sprinkle over coconut crisps
Yummy! Let us know how you go!